JAI GO-8105M-5GE-UV (New - Available Oct. 2022) (Power over GigE, Multi ROI)
**There is no warranty on UV sensors and replacement may require purchase of new camera unit. UV energy is a destructive source. The life of UV sensor will depend on the amount of UV energy and length of time the UV source is applied.
• 8.1-megapixel resolution: 2856 (h) x 2848 (v) with 2.74-micron pixels (2/3” C-mount)
• 5 GigE interface: capable of providing up to 66 fps but also supporting 2.5 GigE or
standard 1000BASE-T GigE speeds as needed.
• Global shutter: Fully supports applications involving continuous motion, unlike several of
the higher resolution (4.2-megapixels) UV cameras with rolling shutters currently on the
• Quartz glass protection: with AR (anti-reflective) coatings to protect the sensors from
damage while maximizing the amount of light transmission.
• Special functions: includes some of JAI’s latest camera functions like image rescaling
(Xscale), horizontal/vertical image flipping, gradation compression, edge enhancement,
• Glassless version: A glassless version (GO-8105M-5GE-UV-GL) is shipped with a
protective glass cover on the sensor that can be removed by the user for applications like
laser characterization where no interference from light passing through a cover glass can
UV lens options
While laser beam characterization and other glassless applications do not require any lenses, the other applications mentioned do. And because standard glass lenses block UV light, special UV lenses are required.
**Important: As with all UV cameras, please note: There is no warranty on UV sensors and replacement may require the purchase of a new camera unit. UV energy is a destructive source. The life of the UV sensor will depend on the amount of UV energy and length of time the UV source is applied.